Ships from the USA
Shipping time : USPS (3-7 business days)
- Before Absorb Water: 2.5-3MM,
- After Absorb Water: about 10MM-14MM
Use: For Plant/ Flower/ Vase decoration, House Decoration
How to use:
- Add one to one gallon of water or 1 level tablespoon to 2 quarts of water. (For larger beads, use distilled water).
- Allow 6-12 hours for beads to absorb water.
- Drain any excess water with a strainer or colander.
- Pour finished beads in vases and bowls.
- Add more water to beads when they begin to dry to refresh them.
Package Included: 1000pcs Hydrogel Water Beads
- Color beads will fade and slightly change color. Layer beads with different colors. Simply place wax paper or plastic wrap between each color layer.
- In step 1, it is important to use the proper amount of water to obtain the correct color. By adding too much water, the color in the bead will be faded.
- Due to light and computer screen reflect, the true color might be a little different from the photo showing.