Ships from the USA
Shipping time : USPS (3-7 business days)
PHOERA Soft Matte Full Coverage Liquid Foundation is a ground-breaking formula and effective in its coverage. It’s but not too mattifying, velvety-smooth that basically blurs out every line or blemish and gives you a truly filter-like effect. Available in a great range of shades and suitable for any skin color, age, and sex.
PHOERA Soft Matte Full Coverage Liquid Foundation is an oil-free formula is made with climate-adaptive technology that’s resistant to sweat, water, and humidity, and won’t clog pores so that wherever you are, it’s going to work on your skin
It vanishes shine and discoloration with one light layer. It is noncaking, shine-resistant, waterproof, fade-proof, and totally transfer-resistant. This also works even in a thin layer. One layer is all you need to see results.
FULL COVERAGE for acne scars, dark spots, age spots on your face, wrinkle lines erase your dark circles under eyes easily and nice color that looks completely natural.
LONG LASTING, WATERPROOF, NON-CAKING, AND SWEAT-PROOF formula that stays on all day and no cake up or crack.
METALLIC SILTY TEXTURE, lustrous pearls that provide an intense, exquisite, and smooth look; very easy to apply.
CONTROLS SHINE and help treat and prevent acne breakouts.
DERMATOLOGIST AND ALLERGY TESTED. This formula features micro-powders created to control shine and blur pores.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before using.
- Pump liquid foundation at the back of your palm.
- Start with one pump for medium coverage and build to full coverage with a second pump if preferred.
- It is recommended to use your favorite brush or special foundation sponge to apply on your face.
- Start from the center of your face then work outwards. Blend onto the skin through short downward strokes.
- Blend well into your jawline and hairline for an even appearance to make everything look natural.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- This product can not be returned once opened due to hygienic reasons.
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color maybe a slightly different from the picture color.