Ships from the USA
Shipping time : USPS (3-7 business days)
- This self-priming drill pump is designed to work with a corded or cordless drill, fits most electric drills; Converts virtually any drill into a high capacity pump capable of emptying sinks, aquariums, pool skimmers and much more
- Small size, lightweight and portable, convenient installation; this electric drill powered pump is suitable for home, garden, and outdoor
- Ideal for transferring light liquids, such as freshwater, seawater, oil, dilute organic solvents, insecticides, and liquid fertilizers
- Engineering plastic body and stainless steel internal parts avoid corrosion
- Self-priming up to 9ft(2.75m) and pumps water out to maximum distance of 45ft(13.7m);Pumps up to 300 U.S GPH(1136L/hr);Pump connects to 1/2inch(1.3cm) diameter tubing
- Material: Engineering plastics
- Pump shank: 8mm round shank
- Transmission medium: oil/water pump
- Self-priming: 9ft
- Impeller structure: Rubber impeller
- Fitment: For electric drill
- To ensure optimum priming and long life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in the pump inlet prior to each use and flush with clean water after each use.
- Be sure the inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 9ft (2.75M).
- When pumping abrasive fluids or liquids with solids, longer pump life will be obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line.
- It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
- Mount and start drill. Watch inlet tubing to be certain fluid is drawn into the pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that the inlet tube is properly mounted to the inlet.
- Do not run dry. If the pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not Linked or clogged. The pump depends on the fluid being pumped for lubrication.
NOTE: DO NOT run the pump in reverse.
- 1 x Drill pump
- 2 x Hose clamps
- 2 x Connectors