Ships from the USA
Shipping time : USPS (3-7 business days)
The Wireless-N Wi-Fi Repeater improves wireless coverage in all WLAN networks, by adding extra range.
- WLAN 802.11n for wireless high-speed access.
- Downward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b.
- Supports 2.4GHz WLAN networks.
- Simple software setup.
- Integrated antennas.
- 300 Mbps.
What's in the box
Wireless-N WiFi Repeater
This is an information technology device. It increases the range of an existing wireless network. It may only be used for private and not industrial or commercial purposes. Furthermore, the device may not be used outdoors or in tropical climates. This device meets all relevant norms and standards in conjunction with CE conformity.
1. Antennas integrated.
2. Support 2.4GHz WLAN networks.
3. Supports Repeater and for AP Mode.
4. Software wizard for simple setup.
5. Wireless Auto Channel Selection.
6. Supports Wifi Protection Setup (WPS).
7. Supports WEP, TKIP and AES Encryption.
8. Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
9. Newest Win 8 Style Configuration Interface.
10. WLAN 802.11n for wireless high-speed access.
11. Strongest Airgain + Metal onBoard PCBA Antenna.
12. Supports configuration file backup and restore.
13. Improves wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
14. Supports the various Wifi shared the longer range.
15.Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA, and WEP(128/ 64).
16. The WPS function eases your life and ensures the safety of your network.
17. Downward compatible with 802.11g(54Mbit/s) and 802.11b standard(11Mbit/s).
18. Additional WPS button(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) makes it more convenient to encrypt wireless network data transmission and to prevent the invasion of illegal users.
- Net Weight: 109g
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Networking Cable Length: Approx.1m
- Dimension: Approx.8.0(L) x 5.0(W) x 9.3(H)cm
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensation)
1. WLAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n/g/b
2. 110 ~ 230-volt socket
3. The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard
4. WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment(DHCP)
5. Forwarding of IPv4 based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol
6. The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible"
1. Make sure the Repeater is placed in a location where it can receive a strong signal from your desired wireless Internet connection. The Repeater will not work without a signal that it can repeat.
2. Theoretical wireless signal rate based on IEEE standard of 802.11b, g, n chipset used. Actual throughput may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors lower the actual throughput rate. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1 x RJ45 Cable
1 x Users' Manual
1 x WiFi Repeater